How to Size Your Gloves
The Simple Way to Size Your Gloves
1. You need to equip yourself with a tape measure or piece of string (and a ruler).
2. Measure the circumference of your dominant hand (i.e. right hand if right handed) at the widest point (but not including the thumb)
3. The measurement in INCHES is your Glove Size.
4. Gloves are sized to the nearest ½" - so you need to be precise. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we suggest you choose the next smaller size. The gloves will be snug at first, but stretch to accommodate your hand.
5. Some gloves are sized in S, M, L, & XL. Use this table to help find the best size for you:
Glove Size Table - Men's & Women's.
|Measurement ||Men's ||Women's |
|6" || ||S or XS |
|6.5" || ||S |
|7" || ||M |
|7.5" ||S or XS ||M or L |
|8" ||S ||L |
|8.5" ||M ||L or XL |
|9" ||M or L || |
|9.5" ||L || |
|10" ||L or XL || |
|10.5" ||XL || |
|11" ||XL or XXL || |
|11.5" || || |
Buying Gloves as a Gift? Don't Know Which Size to Buy? Help is at Hand (excuse the pun).
Buying gloves for a lady:
If you can't measure her hand, take a look inside her shoes...you're looking for the shoe size. This is not an infallible guide, but has a good chance of success if you're stumped.
For shoe US6 (EU36-EU37, UK4) - Buy Size SMALL
For shoe US7-US7.5 (EU38, UK5 - UK5.5) - Buy Size MEDIUM
For shoe US8-US8.5 (EU39 (UK6-UK6.5) - Buy Size LARGE
For shoe US9 (EU40 (UK7) - Buy Size XLARGE
Buying gloves for a man:
If you can't measure his hand, take a look inside his shoes...you're looking for the shoe size. This is not an infallible guide, but has a good chance of success if you're stumped.
For shoe US7 (EU40, UK7) - Buy Size XSmall
For shoe US8 (EU41, UK7) - Buy Size SMALL
For shoe US9 (EU42, UK8) - Buy Size MEDIUM
For shoe US10 (EU43, UK9) - Buy Size LARGE
For shoe US11 (EU44, UK10) - Buy Size XLARGE
For shoe US12 (EU45, UK11) - Buy Size XXLarge